Pistachio Peppermint Bark
Who doesn’t love peppermint during the holidays? Here’s a very yummy REAL food peppermint bark that can be made Low Carb/Keto, AI, and RESTART/21-DSD/Whole30 friendly!
(Courtesy of Cassy Joy @ FedAndFit.com)
- 1 cup coconut butter, warmed to be thin
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin coconut oil, melted
- 3 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 2 tablespoons honey (omit for Low-Carb, AI, and RESTART/21-DSD/Whole30)
- 1⁄2 cup pistachios, roughly chopped (omit for AI)
- Stir the coconut butter, extra virgin coconut oil, peppermint extract, and honey together until combined.
- On a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, pour the mixture and spread out into a large 1⁄4”-thick layer.
- Sprinkle the top with the crushed pistachios and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Break into pieces and keep chilled until serving.
Tip: This is a great base recipe for you to experiment with! Try adding your favorite freeze-dried fruits or even a swirl of dark chocolate to mix things up.