How This Works:
You will start by completing an intake questionnaire, a symptom survey, and 3-Day food journal. Then we meet for an Initial Consultation (60-90 minutes), when I gather your health history and current concerns. There is also an option for a Functional Evaluation as well, where I perform a physical exam (fully clothed) to better understand your possible nutritional deficiencies.
After consideration of all evidence gathered, I will present my “Nutritional Recommendations” Report in a follow-up visit. Together, we then create a plan of action to work on in future appointments. And that’s how we get to your best health yet!
For best results and at a lower cost than individual sessions, I recommend a 1, 3, or 6 Month Package. I find that people do best when they commit to working on their health more consistently, over a period of time.
- Discovery Package: This 1-month package is for those needing a nutritional assessment and plan of action, or those who want to make just a few changes to their already healthy diet. Perfect for the DIY’er needing a little advice!
- Jumpstart Package: This 3-Month package is for those who need a nutritional assessment but also want help implementing a plan of action for better health. We begin with the foundations of optimal health: A nutrient-dense diet and optimal digestion. In the course of 3 months, you can expect weight loss, more energy, better sleep, clarity of mind, improved mental health, and more!
- Deep Dive Package: This 6-Month package is best for those struggling with significant health challenges, chronic conditions, or and/or difficulty maintaining healthy habits. In the course of 6 months, we will work on symptom relief by implementing a nutrient dense diet and optimizing digestion. We will also work on creating SUSTAINABLE lifestyle changes leading to permanent weight loss, more energy, better sleep, clarity of mind, improved mental health, and more!
A la Carte services:
- One Hour Nutrition Consultation. If you are not yet ready to invest in a package, I also offer a 60 Minute session where we review your health history, current concerns, and health goals, and create a plan of action to get to your best health. This consultation does not include any formal assessment or the “Nutritional Recommendations” Report described above.
- Ask Me Anything (AMA) Call. If you just want some advice on any aspect of nutrition and lifestyle change, call me and Ask Me Anything!
Have More Questions?
I offer a complimentary 20-minute phone consultation. Please call me any time at (248) 686-2484, or email me at Ly@HealthyHappySprouts.com.